african sky

african sky
till salu/for sale

tisdag 8 november 2011

Little goes BIG!

 One assignment we got was to take a little picture or object and make very much bigger, with charcoal or atleast in black/white/grey.
I had a picture of my mum, in a rather big frame witch I thought would be perfect, it would cover much of the surface very easily..hahah. I had never made a portraite before, so I am not ashamed of being a bit lazy, and letting most of the picture be the frame! It might be difficult for you to see how big it is, but the paper I drew on is 1.20 m times 1m so it is quite big.
I am very happy with how it turned out, even though there is something around the mouth that makes it ever so slightly in correct, but I can´t fix it. Not now anyway, maybe I´ll fix it later, or not...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar